Coached by qualified running coaches these running sessions are designed to improve fitness, share your running tips and help prepare you for your running event.
From beginners to experienced runners, everyone is welcome.
There is no booking or registration required. Come along, have fun and get fit at the same time.
Walking Groups are perfect for those training for the Park2Park 5KM Walk. These sessions provide a safe environment out of the weather for people of every fitness level and age to get active.
Parkrun is a free 5KM, timed event, held every week rain, hail or shine. This event is run by volunteers with the support of IHF and Ipswich City Council. Fantastic training for P2P with a few hills on a similar track to the P2P course.
To register, visit www.parkrun.com.au you will receive a barcode to bring along to have your time recorded each week to keep track of and improve.
- Ipswich – Bill Paterson Oval, Corner of Salisbury Road & Lion Street, Ipswich
- Augustine Height – Renahan Place, Stockland, Augustine Heights
- Gatton – Lake Apex, Lake Apex Drive Gatton
- White Rock – School Road, White Rock
- Rocks Riverside – Rocks Riverside Park, Seventeen Mile Rocks
- Forest Lake – Forest Lake Sports Fields, 310 Forest Lake Boulevard, Forest Lake
- Greenbank – Spring Mountain Reserve, Tully Connection Road, Greenbank